Historic Rose Deco at its best, this table lamp, designed by Paul Fehér and Martin Rose, was first produced by our studio in 1930. Our current offering is a continuation of the original series, without modification.
Made of nickel and chrome plated steel with cylindrical glass shade, this understated lamp is the perfect detail for a variety of interiors. Originally intended as paired end pieces for a console table. Consider it for enhancement to a buffet, office credenza or reception area bookcase!
The originals are displayed in our permanent collection.
Dimensions: 6″ Diameter x 27″ High
Furnished with American electrical plug for 110 VAC use unless otherwise required.